Open Arts & Music Festival is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and memorable experience for all people. In order to provide an environment where all attendees can enjoy the show, we have instituted an Open Arts & Music Festival Code of Conduct.
The following actions can result in a warning or ejection:
- Irresponsible use of alcohol.
- Public nudity or obscene clothing.
- Accessing restricted areas without proper passes.
- Taunting, abusive or disruptive language and obscene or offensive gestures, imagery or symbolism.
The following actions will result in immediate ejection:
- Urinating in public (anywhere other than a proper restroom).
- Fighting or engaging in any action that may harm, endanger, threaten or bring discomfort to anyone.
- Engaging in sexual behavior in public.
- Possession, use or sale of any illegal drugs.
- Damage, destruction, vandalism or theft of any property.
- If an individual participating in this behavior is uncooperative or a persistent offender, they will be removed from the venue site. In certain situations, the offender may be arrested.
MUST BE AGE 21 OR OLDER TO CONSUME ALCOHOL
- Anyone under the age of 21 caught with alcohol or under the influence of alcohol will be ejected from the show and turned over to the custody local law enforcement.
- No alcohol may be taken in or out of the designated areas of the Beer Garden, VIP Room or Alex Theatre Forecourt.
- If found purchasing or giving drinks to minors or in any way contributing to the intoxication of a minor, you will be ejected from the show and subject to arrest.
- Please be sensible about the amount of alcohol you consume at the show. We would like you, and those around you, to enjoy the show.
- Guns, weapons, cannabis, illegal drugs, and other materials deemed dangerous by Glendale Arts personnel are prohibited.
- Large or unusual bags and backpacks will be searched upon entry.
- Smoking is prohibited.
- All persons entering the festival will be expected to abide by all applicable federal, state, and local laws.